Monday, March 22, 2010

Why I said what to Sohyun and Eeping

When reading Sohyun's post about symbolism and tone in her poem, I thought her writing was great, didn't need that much help from me and enjoyed reading her essay. I let her know I thought she was on the right track and my HOC was about her details. I would have liked to have read a little more about why symbols in the poem were so significant.
Stephanie's essay was also good. I found in hers however, she gave the symbols and tone the same example and I didn't feel like she took the time to develop exactly what it was she thought set them apart and that the essay would have been more pronounced if she went further into it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Giselle,

    It is interesting that you did not tell Stephanie what you thought about her using the same example for both tone and symbolism. That seems like important advice!

    ReplyDelete